A raincoat is a raincoat made of waterproof fabric. Waterproof fabric suitable for raincoat has adhesive, oilcloth and plastic film etc. The modern raincoat is breathable, usually made of nylon and gore-tex. The breathable raincoat is good for people to wear the moisture from the raincoat and to increase the comfort level.
Rainproof clothing. The zhou dynasty of China made raincoat vanilla "Bi li", said the coir, also called Bo Shi, is a kind of traditional rain gear, also used in the snow, cold, wind, sun, etc., are still used in some areas of farmers and fishermen. In the sui dynasty, a raincoat was made from oilcloth. A raincoat made of silk from the tang dynasty. A raincoat made of modern useful rubber cloth. Modern use of plastic film or treated waterproof cloth to make raincoats.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Method of use of fire service clothing
- Antistatic clothing use
- Application of waterproof work clothes
- China's production of waterproof clothing has a...
- Flame retardant clothing is one of the most wid...
- Characteristics of flame retardant clothing
- Proper use of acid proof overalls
- Emergency measures to prevent the leakage of ac...
- Characteristics of a raincoat
- Choose and buy a raincoat
- work clothes fabric features
- What are the gores fabrics?
- the fire safety knowledge in summer
- GB 8965.1-2009 protective clothing flame retard...
- GB 12014-2009 Anti-static Clothing - National S...
- Do you know the use of anti-static coveralls?
- how to wash the pure cotton flame retardant clo...
- What is polyester taffeta