The flame retardant suit has the following characteristics and technical parameters:
Adopt convenient, durable and safe insulated buttons. The upper body fireproof and flame-proof suit has safe and convenient built-in pocket, and the cuffs are adjustable button. In the style, it is generally 3 compact: tight cuffs, neckline and trousers mouth; The average firefighter USES four layers of flame retardant clothing, while the general industry is usually one.
Made of flame retardant material, it is extremely flexible and comfortable to wear. It is widely used, whether it is a plumber or a cable.
Workers, this kind of flame retardant clothing can provide the most effective protection. This protective suit is red jujube red.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Method of use of fire service clothing
- Antistatic clothing use
- Application of waterproof work clothes
- China's production of waterproof clothing has a...
- Flame retardant clothing is one of the most wid...
- Proper use of acid proof overalls
- Emergency measures to prevent the leakage of ac...
- A raincoat is a raincoat made of waterproof fabric
- Characteristics of a raincoat
- Choose and buy a raincoat
- work clothes fabric features
- What are the gores fabrics?
- the fire safety knowledge in summer
- GB 8965.1-2009 protective clothing flame retard...
- GB 12014-2009 Anti-static Clothing - National S...