Acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other strong acids have strong stimulation and corrosion to skin, mucous membrane and other tissues. After contact with acid, the human body can cause burns, ulcers and other injuries. In the operation, once the anti-acid work clothes are leaking, remove the contaminated clothing and rinse the skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In addition, if the eye contact with the acid should immediately lift eyelid, with a large amount of water or normal saline rinse for at least 15 minutes; If the inhalation of the acid mist should be removed quickly from the site to the fresh air, keep the airway open, and the breathing person should be given oxygen; If accidental ingestion occurs, rinse your mouth with water and drink milk or egg whites. The heavy person sends hospital to seek medical treatment immediately.
Anti-acid work wear is not a permanent, improper use and treatment not only can not play the protective role, but also can cause harm to the wearer, can not meet the safety requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Method of use of fire service clothing
- Antistatic clothing use
- Application of waterproof work clothes
- China's production of waterproof clothing has a...
- Flame retardant clothing is one of the most wid...
- Characteristics of flame retardant clothing
- Proper use of acid proof overalls
- A raincoat is a raincoat made of waterproof fabric
- Characteristics of a raincoat
- Choose and buy a raincoat
- work clothes fabric features
- What are the gores fabrics?
- the fire safety knowledge in summer
- GB 8965.1-2009 protective clothing flame retard...
- GB 12014-2009 Anti-static Clothing - National S...
- Do you know the use of anti-static coveralls?
- how to wash the pure cotton flame retardant clo...