Flame retardant clothing in individual protective equipment is one of the most widely used varieties, principle of flame retardant protective clothing mainly by heat insulation, reflection, absorption and carbide segregation shielding effect, such as flame retardant clothing to protect workers from open flame or heat damage.
The flame retardant suit is a special labor protection product designed and produced according to the national standard gb8965.1-2009. It has the characteristics of new style, reasonable structure design, convenient and comfortable wearing. Flame retardant, rupture strength, tear strength, bending length and so on meet the national standards, no discomfort and allergic reaction to skin.
Use fabric flame retardant clothing, its flame retardant fibers in the fabric makes the combustion rate of the fiber greatly slowed, self extinguishing immediately after the fire away, and the rapid combustion part carbonization and does not produce melting, dripping, or piercing, give people time to evacuate combustion of the scene or take off clothes, reduce or avoid burns, scalds, achieve the goal of protection.
It is widely used in oil field, petrochemical industry, gas station, chemical industry, fire fighting, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Method of use of fire service clothing
- Antistatic clothing use
- Application of waterproof work clothes
- China's production of waterproof clothing has a...
- Characteristics of flame retardant clothing
- Proper use of acid proof overalls
- Emergency measures to prevent the leakage of ac...
- A raincoat is a raincoat made of waterproof fabric
- Characteristics of a raincoat
- Choose and buy a raincoat
- work clothes fabric features
- What are the gores fabrics?
- the fire safety knowledge in summer
- GB 8965.1-2009 protective clothing flame retard...