This standard was issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision and the National Standardization Committee on April 1, 2009 and implemented on December 1, 2009. It replaces the original standard GB12014-1989. The standard stipulates the technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, markings, etc. of anti-static clothing. It is applicable to anti-static clothing that may cause electric shock, fire and explosion hazards, and does not apply to anti-power voltage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Method of use of fire service clothing
- Antistatic clothing use
- Application of waterproof work clothes
- China's production of waterproof clothing has a...
- Flame retardant clothing is one of the most wid...
- Characteristics of flame retardant clothing
- Proper use of acid proof overalls
- Emergency measures to prevent the leakage of ac...
- A raincoat is a raincoat made of waterproof fabric
- Characteristics of a raincoat
- Do you know the use of anti-static coveralls?
- how to wash the pure cotton flame retardant clo...
- What is polyester taffeta