Acid-proof overalls are special clothing for acid workers to wear. They are usually made of acid-proof fabric or rubber coated materials, and the standard is GB 2454-2009. This standard specifies the grading, technical requirements, testing methods, inspection rules and identification of acid and alkali chemical protective clothing.
Acid proof clothes types and levels, color, style each different, the wearer if correctly and reasonably choose acid proof clothes, not only can effectively prevent the protection, but also can maximize the wearer's physiological and psychological comfort, improve work efficiency, reduce work errors.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Performance Index Of Flame Retardant Clothing
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Fire Retardant Wear Method
- Precautions For Flame Retardant Clothing
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoat Maintenance
- Raincoats Are Classified By Material
- Do You Know Coveralls?
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...
- How To Choose Flame Retardant Clothing
- Why Choose Cotton Flame-retardant Clothing