The coveralls here mean that the coat and pants are one-piece. In a special work environment and nature of work, the coveralls for workers who need special protection. It generally has a strong protective function. After wearing it, the workers' skin contact with harmful substances is reduced. The coveralls generally use special fabrics, such as anti-static, flame retardant, wear-resistant, oil-repellent or water-repellent etc.
The principle of work clothes design is firstly targeted: for different industries, different companies in the same industry, different positions in the same company, and different identities, genders, etc. in the same job. Targeted design points to different points as to why people wear, wear time, place of wear, why they wear, and what they wear.
In addition to a few expensive work clothes, like specific ceremonial clothing, most require a reasonable price performance ratio.
That is to say, under the premise of the same sense of beauty and function, overalls should reduce costs as much as possible, and should pay attention to details such as style, materials, ease of production, and structure of clothing.
Coveralls can be based on their own company situation, selected fabrics such as: construction company, should choose wear-resistant fabrics; electronics company, should use anti-static fabrics.
It should be choose the right fabrics at the time of customization for workers, in order To achieve the best practicality.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Performance Index Of Flame Retardant Clothing
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Fire Retardant Wear Method
- Precautions For Flame Retardant Clothing
- Acid-proof Working Clothes Are Specially Design...
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoat Maintenance
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...
- How To Choose Flame Retardant Clothing
- Why Choose Cotton Flame-retardant Clothing