1. Expand the flame-retardant overalls and check whether they are in good condition.
2. Unzip the back of the flame retardant overalls.
3. Put your legs into the jumpsuit first, then reach into your arms and put on the hood.
Pull up the zipper and press the button.
Wear safety boots and adjust your shoelaces according to your needs.
6. It is necessary to confirm that the trouser legs are fully covered with safety boots.
7. Finally, wear gloves, so you can wear a full set of flame retardant clothing and components.
Remove the fire retardant clothing in reverse order.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Performance Index Of Flame Retardant Clothing
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Precautions For Flame Retardant Clothing
- Acid-proof Working Clothes Are Specially Design...
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoat Maintenance
- Raincoats Are Classified By Material
- Do You Know Coveralls?
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...
- How To Choose Flame Retardant Clothing
- Why Choose Cotton Flame-retardant Clothing