1. Thermal protection factor: A: direct skin contact is greater than or equal to 126TPP/(kw·s/m2), and there is A gap between the skin and the clothing is more than 250TPP/(kw·s/m2); A class B; C a. 
2. Flame retardancy: the secondary combustion time is less than 2s, B is less than 2s, and C is less than 5s; The negative combustion time A is less than 2s, B is less than 2s, and C is less than 5s; Damage length: A grade is less than 50mm, B is less than 100mm, C is less than 150mm; No melting and dropping.
3. Breaking strength: before washing, it is greater than 450N, and is greater than 400N after washing.
4. Tear strength: before washing, it is greater than 25N.
5. Moisture permeability: more than 6000g/(m2·24h).
6. Bending length: no more than 3c.
7. The change rate of water washing is +2.5%~ 2.5%.
8. Formaldehyde content is less than 300PPM.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Fire Retardant Wear Method
- Precautions For Flame Retardant Clothing
- Acid-proof Working Clothes Are Specially Design...
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoat Maintenance
- Raincoats Are Classified By Material
- Do You Know Coveralls?
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...