1. It is forbidden to change clothes in places where there is open fire, sparing sparks, melting metal and inflammable and explosive goods.
2. It is forbidden to attach or wear any fusible or combustible materials on the flame retardant clothing.
3. When wearing flame-retardant clothing, appropriate protective equipment must be worn to achieve technical effect.
4. The clothes should not be put together with corrosive articles, and the storage place should be dry and ventilated, with a strong surface and above 20cm above the ground, so as to prevent the rodents from biting, moth and mildew.
5. The packing should not be damaged during transportation, so as to prevent the sunshine and rain.
6. The storage period is two years.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Performance Index Of Flame Retardant Clothing
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Fire Retardant Wear Method
- Acid-proof Working Clothes Are Specially Design...
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoat Maintenance
- Raincoats Are Classified By Material
- Do You Know Coveralls?
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...
- How To Choose Flame Retardant Clothing
- Why Choose Cotton Flame-retardant Clothing