The raincoat is mainly made of nylon and PVC. The new raincoat has a splash coating on the surface, which can let the rain water drop on the raincoat and shorten the drying time. To protect the splash coating, it can only be wiped and dried, or the water is washed clean. However, after using more than 10 times, the water coating will fall off naturally because of the rain, and it can be maintained in other ways.
The black spot on the raincoat can be mildew or greasy dirt, then use soft brush to add water or wash clean.
Clean the gist
It is better to dry the raincoat with dry cloth than to dry it.
Don't expose the raincoat directly to the sun, its waterproof layer will often rise from the bubble and lose the waterproof effect.
Do not rub the raincoat, so that the PVC and nylon cloth are separated, causing the air to seep into the bubble.
Wipe with a wet cloth on the surface of the raincoat, if the splash coating is not used for washing powder, bleach or alkaline strong soap.
- Analysis Of Status Quo Of Fire Service Clothing
- The Development Trend Of Fire Service Clothing
- Precautions For Fire Services
- Performance Index Of Flame Retardant Clothing
- Fire Retardant Clothing Selection
- Fire Retardant Wear Method
- Precautions For Flame Retardant Clothing
- Acid-proof Working Clothes Are Specially Design...
- Anti - Acid Work Clothes Shopping Attention Mat...
- Raincoats Are Classified By Material
- Do You Know Coveralls?
- Ten Attentions Used For Labor Protection Articl...
- Hi-vis Protective Clothing,security Of The Road...
- How To Choose Flame Retardant Clothing
- Why Choose Cotton Flame-retardant Clothing
- Tow Cotton Coverall From China Factory
- Typhoon 'Mangosteen' Arrived
- Holiday Notice